Please read this:
You must be 18 years of age or older to purchase this item. You will receive a Real ID link in your order confirmation email for verification upon purchase. The link to click and submit your club form will be included at the bottom of that email.
To be able to purchase these exclusive Gel Ball Blasters you must show us some type of accredited documentation to prove that you have a valid membership with either an Airsoft Club, a Paintball Club or a Rifle Club.
Thank you for your cooperation
Firing Range: 10 - 25 meters
Ammo Size: 7 - 8 mm
- Lightweight and portable
- USB charging
- Rechargeable Lithium battery
- Fully automatic firing
- Safety switch
- The bullets are made of water polymer, easy to break and nontoxic
To Install the Battery
- Installation is done at the battery at the back of the blaster, the buttstock.
Press the lever on the buttstock while pulling out the empty cylinder at the front of the buttstock. (Majority of the compartment is within the buttstock but there is a hole in it for the battery)
- Once taken out, you can then easily insert the battery into the cylinder, insert with the cables pointing outwards.
- Now re-insert the cylinder with the battery back into the buttstock.
- Next, attach the cables of the battery to the cables on the body of the blaster accordingly with the red and black wires. The white headed wire connector is extra and is not meant to be connected to the black connector, the black connector must connect with the corresponding black connector for the blaster to function.
To Remove the Battery
- Disconnect the wires attaching the battery to the blaster body.
- Then press the lever on the buttstock while pulling out the empty cylinder at the front of the buttstock.
- Carefully remove the battery.
Length of blaster body: 49 cm
Length buttstock: 22 cm
- 1 x "Prune Jam" JM Gen 8 M4A1 Gel Ball Blaster
- 1 x Bottom Fed Magazine
- 1 x 7.4 Volt Rechargeable Battery
- 1 x USB Charging Cable
- 1 x Safety Glasses
- 1 x Empty bottle
- 1 x Removable Scope Accessory to install onto your side rail