As Auckland remains under Alert Level 3 for an ongoing and uncertain period of time, we have set up a click and collect function on our checkout system.
After you have put through your order online:
- Please call us on 09 815 1506 after you have made your order or 1-2 days before you decide to come collect your order so we can schedule a time slot for you and can get estimation of your approximate arrival time.
- You can call us during our work hours which is from 10am-5pm to arrange for this to be done.
- The pick packing can take anywhere between 2-3 hours to have it ready for collection or 2-4 working days depending on what item you have purchased in your shopping cart.
Preparation of your order:
- It is important to call us before hand or send us a message via Facebook with some screenshots of your order so that we can double check to see if your items are in stock and can be fulfilled from our East Tamaki office.
- We will respond to you using on the social media platform that you had initially contacted us on or give you a call to let you know the progression of your order so you are well informed about it. If there are stock shortages on particular items that you had purchased, we will let you know as soon as we can and have other alternatives in place for you to choose from.
Picking up your order at the front door:
- Please remember to have your face covering on before approaching the door, there will be hand sanitiser provided on the table, please sanitise your hands first.
- Once you arrive scan the Covid QR code that is on the oak coloured table and knock on the door or give us a holler at the front door so that we come attend to you, maintaining a physical distance of 2m of course.
- Please have your drivers license or I.D ready so we can ensure that it is the correct person picking up the item(s).
- Pick up your order from the oak coloured table and you are good to go